Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
1. Vision 2017 – Growth: By the End of 2020 (4 years' time) there would be an average of 120 people at our 10:00 am service. More People, more young people and more families to join the parish. For us to connect with God and with the community. Pray for heavenly wisdom for the Vicar and the Vestry. For God to bless Kris and the Vestry with strategies and divine grace to execute the outcomes of the planning days. Please pray that the momentum should build up with warmer weather and that it should continue for the rest of the year. "The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing. Psalm 34:10."
2. Ministries of St. Peters - Please pray for the different ministries of St. Peters to reach out to the Pakuranga community. God's hand of blessing on SPACE, Mainly Music, Pastoral Care and Prayer Ministries.
Sunday School Ministry: for the Lord to bless the teachers and Debbie with love and divine wisdom to teach, lead and mould the children of the parish and the favour and wisdom of God to rest upon the children. "Isaiah 40:4 Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain."
Bible Study Group: pray for the study groups that are currently running and that God's word should enrich and strengthen the parish. Also pray for more participation in these study.
New Members: Let us pray for the new and frequent attenders that they might find the truth and make St. Peter's their spiritual home.
SPACE programme a. About the programme in general to be useful and fruitful b. For more facilitators and volunteers c. For more new mothers to enrol. "Psalm 55:22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall."
3. Financial Needs of St. Peter's: Let us pray that the offerings to increase. God should provide from His unlimited abundant riches the resources to fix/maintain our buildings and property. "Psalms 2:12 Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him."
4. God’s hand of blessing on New Zealand: Let us pray God's protection over New Zealand. That God would raise up Godly men and women to power. Let us pray for influential leaders who will reform and revolutionize the nation to turn back to the Lord. That New Zealand would be declared as a Christian Nation. “Isaiah 60:3 Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn."
5. World peace, world leaders and those in authority: Please pray for the leaders of nations and for all those who are in authority. Let us name the following countries Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde Islands and Cayman Islands and pray for the spiritual, financial and moral needs for these countries and for the salvation of these nations. "1 Cor. 15:57 "But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our LORD Jesus Christ."
If you would like prayer or be a part of our prayer ministry please click ...